I compiled this list of the best songs for preppers and survivalists. Songs that you can play, before, during and after SHTF. Let’s hope that won’t happen any time soon.
However, we need to prepare with great music, not just with food, water and all the cool survival supplies and gear. I bet we’ll beat the aliens with a good old rock song (Hint: they can’t stand it).
I’ll make sure to add more songs to this list and I’m expecting you in the comment section with great prep music ideas.
Until then, rock on fellow preppers.
1. Blue Oyster Cult – (Don’t Fear) The Reaper 1976
2. Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead Or Alive
3. Bad Company – Bad Company (studio version)
4. Simple Man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising
6. Metallica – I Disappear
7. Rush-Red Sector A
8. Mike & The Mechanics – Silent Running
9. Iron Maiden – The Trooper
10. Styx – Renegade
11. AC/DC – Back In Black
12. R.E.M. – It’s The End Of The World
13. Kansas – Dust In The Wind
14. People In Planes – Last Man Standing
15. Hank Williams, Jr. – Country Boys Can Survive
16. The Dead South – In Hell I’ll Be In Good Company
17. The Cranberries – Zombie
18. Whitesnake – Here I Go Again
19. Muse – Uprising
20. Europe – The Final Countdown
21. Metallica – The Day That Never Comes
22. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – I Won’t Back Down
23. Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
24. Bee Gees – Stayin’ Alive (1977)
25. Runnin’ – Adam Lambert
Sidenote: The last song goes to all the Millenials making selfies at the moment
(sorry I had to)
What’s your favorite prepper song from this list? Jump in the comment section and let’s expand this list with great SHTF music.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Start by listening to cool prep music and survival podcasts.
Or just hang in here and support us so we can all prepare for the unexpected.
Read more about Survival Fist here.
P.S.”Cool list but you forgot to add Guns N’ Roses and Justin Bieber”. Of course I did, I can’t cover all the songs in the world, but that’s why you are here to help.
I’m bugging in now, cos….
I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, I’m wanted dead or alive….